Download File from Downloader (100% Working Link)
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049
Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview is an early look at some of the features and functionality in store for Windows 10. The new version of the popular operating system from Microsoft called Windows 10, although the previous major release was called Windows 8. Go directly to the Windows 10 reflects the company’s desire to distance itself from the not very popular previous version. Owned therefore, was reportedly skipped ninth version: the transition from the eighth to the tenth straight intended to symbolize a great step forward, to a focus on the Internet and mobile users. In Microsoft Windows 10 was called “the most powerful platform in history.” The presenter vice president of Microsoft in operating systems Terry Meyerson said that Windows 10 is installed on a wide variety of devices of different types as compared to previous versions. Some of these devices, according to the presentations, now includes not only desktops, laptops and tablets, but also smart phones, and TVs.
Features of Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049
- New Browser Project Spartan has been Introduced.
- Better Support for compatibility and support for web.
- No need to install third party Browsers
- Photo app crashing issue fixed
- Blue screen after login has been fixed
- Username and Password Boxes Issues also have been fixed
- After logging in, you may see a blue screen instead of your desktop. To work around this issue, lock your PC (with the hardware button or by pressing the Windows Key + L) and try logging in again. You can also try Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Indexing of new email in Outlook is not working, so search results will be limited to when the last index was built.
- If you have Virtual Machines hosted on your PC running Windows 10, you will want to move to the Slow ring and wait for the next build as this build breaks the ability to run VMs.
- As you can see, the build breaks the ability to run Virtual Machines – so if you’re a developer, you should probably not download this build. Alongside Spartan, the build also fixes some bugs that shipped with Windows 10 Build 10041, here’s the list of the fixed bugs:
- We’ve fixed the issue from Build 10041 for when the Photos app on your PC crashes when you tap on the circular icon at the top left to view the photo you just took.
- We’ve also fixed the issue from Build 10041 where you might end up in a state where windows open on your desktop are accidentally visible behind the Start Screen, Task View, Snap Assist, and when rearranging windows in Tablet Mode.
- You will no longer get stuck when you manually lock your PC (Windows Key + L) during the initial out-of-box experience.
Windows 10 PRO Technical Preview